Management Trainee/ Assistant Manager – Institutional Sales
Years of Experience: 01- 04 years
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation, MBA preferred
1. Identify opportunities in Education Domain, PAN India.
2. Strong in Market Research, Prospect Analysis, Competitor Matrix and account mapping skills.
3. Strong Cold calling techniques and Customized Sales Pitches
4. Continuous interest generation, prospecting and multi-level connects
5. Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams and achieving them on a regular basis in the assigned geography.
6. Customer Interface and Account management skills across clients is essential – Ability to communicate with Principals, Owners and Promoters.
7. Role involves traveling to the identified geographies.
Desired Candidate profile:
Professional, polished personality with excellent written and verbal communication. Experience in Education domain sales will be added advantage.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org